Anti Rust VCI Paper Roll - Cortec VpCI-146 - 36"x300' 35# Gauge
- 36" x 300' VCI Anti Rust Paper Roll.
- Neutral Natural Kraft Paper 35# Gauge.
- Your parts can be used immediately after unpacking, no cleaning or degreasing required.
- VCI Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors in the Paper protect metal items from rust, tarnish and corrosion.
- Non toxic. Recyclable and Repulpable.
Cortec® CorShield® VpCI®-146 is a rust inhibitor paper made from natural neutral kraft paper coated with Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors for rust prevention of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The VCI coating on the paper vaporizes, reaching all metal surfaces within the package and creating a thin protective layer that does not alter product properties. The paper doesn't contain any nitrites, phosphates or silicates. Made with 100% recycled content paper.
Each roll is 36" x 300' (100 yd). 35# Gauge.
How to Use:
Make sure your item is clean and dry before wrapping. Then simply cut the paper to desired size and wrap the item in the paper and fold the edges together, taping as needed to hold the paper in place. Your part can be used immediately after unpacking, no cleaning or degreasing required.
For metal protection of carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, cast iron, aluminum alloys, copper, brass, solder. Use for single item packaging, interleaving, shipping tube end closures or as liners.