VCI Gun Storage Bags - Anti Rust Bags for Rifles - 12"x42" 4 mil (Pack of 3)
- Includes 3 VCI Gun Storage Bags measuring 12"x42" each.
- 4 mil Thickness and Transparent to easily identify its content.
- No cleaning or degreasing required after unpacking.
- VCI Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors in the Film protect metal items from rust, tarnish and corrosion.
- Bags can be closed with tape, staples, clips or heat sealing (none included).
These long term storage bags are made from Cortec® VpCI®-126 Blue, an anti rust high quality PE film with Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors for rust prevention of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The VCI embedded on the film vaporizes, reaching all metal surfaces within the bag and creating a thin protective layer that does not alter product properties. VCI does not affect wood in any way. These bags replace traditional rust preventive methods such as oils and desiccants. VCI Bags protect for up to 5 years, depending on film construction thickness and application.
Each bag is 12"x42". Thickness is 4 mil. Pack includes 3 bags.
How to Use:
Make sure your gun is clean, degreased and dry before packing. Then simply place the rifle in the bag and close with tape, staples, clips or heat sealing. Bags are effective even with no vacuum. No cleaning or degreasing required after unpacking.
These bags have the perfect size to store carbines with scopes or red dots mounted on them and the stock fully extended. Bag can easily be cut to accommodate other lengths.