VCI Bags - Anti Rust Zip Top Poly Bags - Cortec VpCI-126 - 10"x12" 4 mil
- 10"x12" Zip Top Anti Rust Resealable Bags.
- 4 mil Thickness and Transparent to easily identify its content.
- Your parts can be used immediately after unpacking, no cleaning or degreasing required.
- VCI Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors in the Film protect metal items from rust, tarnish and corrosion.
- High quality Polyethylene. Non toxic. Recyclable.
Cortec® VpCI®-126 Blue is a rust inhibitor film made from high quality PE with Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors for rust prevention of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The VCI embedded on the film vaporizes, reaching all metal surfaces within the bag and creating a thin protective layer that does not alter product properties. These bags replace traditional rust preventive methods such as oils and desiccants. VCI Bags protect for up to 5 years, depending on film construction thickness and application.
Each bag is 10"x12" with zip top. Thickness is 4 mil.
How to Use:
Make sure your item is clean and dry before packing. Then simply place the item in the bag and close the zip top. Your part can be used immediately after unpacking, no cleaning or degreasing required.
For metal protection of carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper, brass. Use for spare parts, tools, guns, nuts, bolts, electronics and more.