Anti Rust VCI Emitter Cup - Cortec VpCI-111 - Protects 11 ft3
- Protects up to 11 cubic feet of enclosed space for up to 2 years.
- Anti rust device. Protects even in presence of salt, moisture, H2S, SO2, NH3.
- Adhesive back makes it easy to install. Just peel and stick.
- Contains VCI (Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors) in plastic cup with breathable membrane.
- Use in cabinets, control boxes, tool boxes, electric and electronic devices, medical equipment.
Cortec® VpCI®-111 anti rust emitters are devices designed to prevent rust on metal components and parts enclosed in non-ventilated control boxes, cabinets or tool boxes up to 11 cubic feet (312 liters) in volume. VpCI®-111 emits Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors, which are slowly released and form a protective layer on all metal surfaces. This layer is non conductive and does not interfere with electrical, optical or mechanical surface properties. This emitter has a breathable membrane through which the corrosion inhibitor is released. It provides long-term protection against rust even in the presence of adverse conditions.
Each cup protects up to 11 cubic feet (312 liters).
Each cup measures 2.25" D x 1.27" H
How to Use:
Simply select a space within any enclosure where rust prevention would be useful. Peel off the protective peel strip from the bottom of the device and attach it to a clean surface. The emitters can be installed in any position. For volumes greater than 11 cubic feet, use more than one device. If the enclosure is not totally airtight, or if the access doors are opened frequently, replace the VpCI®-111 device more often than every 2 years.
Used to prevent rust on metal in any enclosure: electrical equipment, electronic, marine navigation and communication equipment, aerospace electrical controls, electric motors, switching equipment, fuse and power boxes, medical devices, terminal boxes, scientific and measuring instruments.