Anti Rust VCI Foam Tape - Cortec VpCI-150
- Protects 0.4 cubic feet per linear inch. Cut to your desired length.
- Anti rust device. Protects even in presence of salt, moisture, H2S, SO2, NH3.
- Adhesive back makes it easy to install. Just peel and stick.
- Contains VCI (Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors) impregnated in the foam.
- Provides antistatic protection. Ideal for sensitive electronics.
Cortec® VpCI®-150 anti rust foam tape is designed to protect metal in any enclosure. VpCI®-150 emits Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors, which are slowly released and form a protective layer on all metal surfaces. This layer is non conductive and does not interfere with electrical, optical or mechanical surface properties. It also provides antistatic protection. The foam can be measured and cut accordingly to the protection needed.
This tape protects 0.4 cubic feet per linear inch.
Each tape has adhesive backing and measures 12'(L) x 0.75"(W) x 0.25"(H)
How to Use:
Measure the volume of the enclosed space and calculate the amount of tape needed. Cut the desired length. Select a space within any enclosure where rust prevention would be useful. Peel off the protective peel strip from the back of the tape and attach it to a clean surface. It can be installed in any position. If the enclosure is not totally airtight, or if the access doors are opened frequently, replace the VpCI®-150 tape more often than every 2 years.
Used to prevent rust and specially to protect sensitive and expensive electronic components. Used on electrical, electronic, marine navigation and communication equipment, electric motors, switching equipment, fuse and power boxes, terminal boxes, scientific and measuring instruments, connectors and terminals.