Anti Rust VCI Poly Tubing Roll - Cortec VpCI-126 - 12"x 1000' 4mil
- 12"x1000' VCI Poly Tubing Roll. Heat Sealable.
- 4 mil Thickness and Transparent to easily identify its content.
- Your parts can be used immediately after unpacking, no cleaning or degreasing required.
- VCI Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors in the Film protect metal items from rust, tarnish and corrosion.
- High quality Polyethylene. Non toxic. Recyclable.
Cortec® VpCI®-126 Blue is a rust inhibitor film made from high quality PE with Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors for rust prevention of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The VCI embedded on the film vaporizes, reaching all metal surfaces within the package and creating a thin protective layer that does not alter product properties. These film replaces traditional rust preventive methods such as oils and desiccants.
Each tubing roll is 12"x1000'. Thickness is 4 mil. Stand not included.
How to Use:
Make sure your item is clean and dry before packing. Then simply cut the tubing roll as needed, pack the item and close. The film is heat sealable. Your part can be used immediately after unpacking, no cleaning or degreasing required.
For metal protection of carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper, brass. Use to protect parts, metal components, machinery or products during shipping, storage, lay-up or mothballing.
Note:This item ships from a warehouse that takes 2-3 business days to process orders.