Anti Rust VCI Shrink Film - Cortec VpCI-126 Shrink - 20' x 100' 6mil
- 20'x100' VCI Shrink Film. Excellent sealing properties using temperatures of 190-240 ºF.
- 6 mil Thickness and Transparent to easily identify its content.
- Your parts can be used immediately after unpacking, no cleaning or degreasing required.
- VCI Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors in the Film protect metal items from rust, tarnish and corrosion.
- High quality Polyethylene. Non toxic. Recyclable.
Cortec® VpCI®-126 Blue Shrink is a rust inhibitor film made from high quality PE with Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors for rust prevention of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The VCI embedded on the film vaporizes, reaching all metal surfaces within the package and creating a thin protective layer that does not alter product properties. These film replaces traditional rust preventive methods such as oils and desiccants.
Film measures 20'x100' and comes folded in a roll. Thickness is 6 mil.
How to Use:
Make sure your item is clean and dry before packing. Measure and determine the amount of film needed. Lay out the film in preparation area and place the item to protect on film. Pad sharp edges and corners and wrap the item with film. Use shrink tape to attache loose ends. Carefully apply heat and shrink film to desired fit. Your part can be used immediately after unpacking, no cleaning or degreasing required.
For metal protection of carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper, brass. Use to protect parts, metal components, machinery or products during shipping, storage, lay-up or mothballing.
Note: This item ships from a warehouse that takes 2-3 business days to process orders.